With a passion for dispelling diet myths and the latest fads, Kathleen brings health and wellbeing edu-tainment to corporate offices, fitness centres, yoga and pilates studios, sporting clubs, schools and early childhood education around Australia.
Kathleen has a unique ability to blend current research and practical application leaving the audience with new found knowledge and skills to adopt healthier lifestyle attitudes and habits.
All workshops and seminars cover key aspects of nutrition and fitness and can be tailored to suit your organisation’s needs and budget.
Common topics include:
- Executive Diet: maintaining a balanced diet on a busy schedule
- Busting common nutrition myths
- Improve productivity: Managing stress through diet and fitness.
- Eat like an athlete: High performance eating for a competitive edge
- Sports supplements – what’s in/out?
- Healthy ageing and hormonal health
- Pregnancy nutrition and eating for two
- Food and mood
- Gut health/IBS.
Early Education/Primary/Senior Schools
- Understanding and managing fussy eating in childhood
- Master the fuss-free lunchbox: foods that satisfy and improve concentration levels
- Teenage nutrition: Eating for energy and peak performance
- Body Positive: Developing a flexible attitude toward healthy eating, resilience and body image.