Turn salads from side player to star attraction featuring the best of Spring’s produce.
Serves 2: 2403kJ (572 cals), 16g carbs, 51g protein, 31g fat and 11g fibre per serve.
- 200g Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 250g chicken breast
- 2 tb lime juice
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 corn cob
- 1 baby cos, roughly chopped
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ½ cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 tb chipotle seasoning or chili flakes
- 1 tb lime juice
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Trim bases of sprouts and halve lengthways.
- In a large mixing bowl, add brussel sprouts, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, one chopped garlic clove and paprika, and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread on tray in a single layer. Bake for 10 minutes, toss, and bake for a further 8-10 minutes or until crisp and golden.