Makes 1 (serves 10-12)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3 smashed ripe banana (1/2 banana for decoration)
- 3 free range eggs
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener e.g raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (optional)
Preheat your oven to 160 C.
- Combine smashed banana, honey, oil, vanilla, eggs, baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the almond meal and chia seeds and mix well.
- Lightly oil one loaf tin and then spoon mixture into the tin and bake for 45 minutes. May need longer depending on your oven.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Keeps in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.